M-COM Community Media Empowering Program
ComunicareilSociale.it è partner di M-Com COMMUNITY MEDIA EMPOWERING PROGRAM: un programma Leonardo Da Vinci Partenariati Multilaterali di scambio e confronto tra operatori che si occupano di Community Media e Comunicazione Sociale.
Un’occasione preziosa per noi di cooperazione e scambio di buone pratiche e di know-how, per riflettere di cittadinaza digitale, per progettare interventi e formazione rivolti a ONG, volontari e società civile e per la creazione di strumenti comunitari multilingue.
Un progetto per definire assieme strategie di cambiamento e partecipazione.
Aiming to empower workers and volunteers in Civil Society Organizations through Community Media Literacy.
The main aims of the m-Com Community Media Empowering Program are:
(i) to develop educational approaches in a community-driven context to empower workers and volunteers in Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) through Community Media Literacy,
(ii) to develop programs to include “clinic courses” in media content creation, new ICT technologies, media culture education and social media training,
(iii) create a thematic network dedicated to Community Media training for existing and aspiring CSO workers.
Concrete objectives of the partnership are:
– Development of training programmes and methodologies that include the above mentioned themes. Programmes that will train CSO workers/volunteers not just on a theoretical level but also on hands-on acquisition of skills (a constructivist and participatory approach in training).
– Creation of a European multidisciplinary training program to provide Community Media skills to NGOs into a media-empowered Civil Society.
– Study and evaluation of Community Media practices in partner countries will be carried out and information on good practices will be exchanged where appropriate.
– Creation of local networking with regard to Community Media Training amongst CSOs, educators, public authorities and private sector organizations.
– Comparing different approaches in encouraging young workers/volunteers with regard to engagement in Community-driven Media.
– Establishing a multilingual best practice database in regards to Community Media, exemplar CSOs campaigns and active CSO media/communication placements for young volunteers.
– Creation of training modules package for trainers.
– Strengthen the skills of CSOs workers and volunteers in order to enhance the future training of CSOs in areas such as e-citizenship, participation in decision-making process, public consultations, reaching opportunities and change management.
– Developing a method for cooperation between Community Media organizations and CSOs to create possibilities for exchange of know-how and cooperation.
– Establishment of e-database through the collection of documents on EU media literacy, training and campaign strategies for CSOs and Community media actors.